- Mrs. Jean Virant, Principal
- Mrs. Julie Kingsley, Secretary
- Mrs. Kamara Potts, Director - MELC (Prek)
- Mrs. Vickie Emmons, MELC Assistant
- Mrs. Vicki Hanson, Kindergarten Teacher
- Mrs. Michelle Berlin, Kindergarten Aide
- Mrs. Leanne Jarvi, First Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Sue Harvey, Second Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Jill Papin, Third Grade Teacher
- Mrs. Mary Wildes, Fourth Grade Teacher
- Mr. Adam Lemieux, Fifth Grade Teacher
- Miss Nellie Goshey, Sixth Grade Teacher
- Miss Holly Weir, Specialist: Music
- Mrs. Judy Hafdahl, Specialist: Physical Education, Title I
- Mrs. Micah Beukema, Specialist: Technology
- Mrs. Linda Peterson, Nurse
MCS Slide Show
Holy Spirit Church
Saturday 4:30 p.m.
Sunday 8:00 a.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m.
Daily Mass: Mon-Thurs 8:30 a.m
Each Wednesday 8:30 a.m.
(Labor Day week - Memorial Day week)
7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
MCS Aftercare Program
Monday - Friday: 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Early Release Days: 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Safe Environment Training
If you are planning to volunteer your time at MCS (assist in the classroom, field trips, etc.), the Safe Environment training is required by the Diocese of Duluth.
Click on the link below to be directed to the training site
Marquette Catholic School
There are no upcoming scheduled events.